CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
- You are responsible for ensuring correct and punctual financial accounting processes and for preparing advance VAT returns.
- You are responsible for preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB).
- You coordinate all matters relevant to the financial statements with your team in close consultation.
- You and your team are responsible for general ledger and subledger accounting including intercompany reconciliation, cash management as well as cost and profit planning.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, preparation and presentation of monthly reporting on time.
- You and your team ensure that all financial documents comply with accounting regulations and the legal requirements of tax legislation.
- You are a networker who works closely with the business units and thus recognizes and picks up on accounting developments in the company at an early stage.
- You prepare forecasts and analyses required by the accounting department.
- You support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You process incoming invoices as well as payment transactions and monitor open items.
- You are the contact person for tax consultants, auditors, banks and insurance companies.
- You have successfully completed a degree in finance, accounting (Certified Accountant in International Accounting – CIMA) or similar. Or a commercial apprenticeship, ideally with further training as an accountant or tax specialist.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned area with sound accounting, tax and procedural knowledge.
- You have very good MS Office skills and ideally good knowledge of DATEV.
- You have the ability to approach challenges in a solution-oriented and structured manner with empathetic communication skills.
- You are characterized by resilience, reliability and the ability to work in a team.
- Your German and English skills are good to very good.
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.
We offer a results-based remuneration package, with the opportunity to take on additional training to boost your personal development.
Other benefits include flexible working, 30 days annual vacation time, an optional company pension, regular team events, a modern canteen/cafeteria and free drinks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us a full application, in either German or English, and your salary expectations.