CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
- Your job includes preparing the monthly payroll accounting, taking into account company and legal regulations.
- You will be responsible for the calculation and payment of social security contributions.
- You will also be responsible for preparing and submitting wage tax returns.
- You manage tax-free and taxable remuneration.
- You will be responsible for communicating with authorities, social security institutions and external service providers.
- You are the contact person for employees on payroll, tax and social security issues.
- You prepare wage and salary statistics, evaluations and reports for the management.
- You maintain payroll documents and document payroll processes.
- You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all legal regulations in the area of payroll accounting.
- You will regularly take part in training and development courses to keep up to date with the latest developments.
- You have completed commercial training, ideally with a focus on finance or HR.
- You have experience in the area of payroll accounting.
- You have good knowledge of labor, tax and social security law.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications.
- You work carefully and attach great importance to a precise way of working.
- You show a sense of responsibility when handling sensitive data.
- You have good communication skills to interact effectively with coworkers and external parties.
- You have the ability to work in a team, especially with other departments such as HR and Accounting.
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.
We offer a results-based remuneration package, with the opportunity to take on additional training to boost your personal development.
Other benefits include flexible working, 30 days annual vacation time, an optional company pension, regular team events, a modern canteen/cafeteria and free drinks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us a full application, in either German or English, and your salary expectations.