CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
- You are responsible for managing the day-to-day bookkeeping, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank postings, as well as reconciling and clarifying accounts.
- You will prepare the advance sales tax return.
- You support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You process and monitor incoming invoices as well as payment transactions and monitor open items.
- You support the preparation of monthly reporting as well as cost and profit planning.
- You are the contact person for tax and accounting issues and work together with external tax advisors and auditors.
- You communicate with internal departments regarding financial matters.
- You are responsible for compliance with legal regulations and accounting standards.
- You are the contact person for external service providers in accounting and financial matters, also for our foreign locations.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or training as a tax clerk (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification.
- You have professional experience in financial accounting, preferably in an international company.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You also have good knowledge of DATEV and MS-Office.
- You are characterized by your quick comprehension, absolute reliability and discretion.
- In addition to your independent and effective way of working, you focus on accuracy and quality.
- You enjoy working in a team and in a dynamic environment.
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.
We offer a results-based remuneration package, with the opportunity to take on additional training to boost your personal development.
Other benefits include flexible working, 30 days annual vacation time, an optional company pension, regular team events, a modern canteen/cafeteria and free drinks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us a full application, in either German or English, and your salary expectations.