Thematic investing has Asset and Wealth Managers in a constant battle. You’re trying to find insights that help distinguish your investment products, cater to specific client needs, and generate alpha.
Yet these products depend on accurate, relevant, and integrated insights from unstructured qualitative data – a process that relies on manual research and is limited by the disparate nature of unstructured information.
And at the same time, the thematic space has become fiercely competitive – which means it’s never been more important (or harder) to stand out. Firms less well-resourced than the market leaders face a particularly difficult challenge to satisfy growing client demand for customised and alpha-generating portfolios.
Asset and Wealth Managers need a new approach to overcome this combination of overly manual processes, inaccurate results, and lack of customisation and transparency.
Affinity was designed to give thematic investors the tools to evolve thematic research investment beyond manual data collection.
- Continuous and automatic qualitative data capture
- Scoring to create thematic buckets of hyper-relevant information
- Integrating quantitative, fundamental and qualitative insights for well-rounded thematic context
- Comprehensive data crawling from across the web
- A clear picture of how themes and events map onto relevant people and companies
Watch the short video below and see how Affinity works for yourself.