CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
As part of our UX team you participate in concepting, designing and developing business software from the first idea until final roll out. You support customer workshops, draft first concepts, develop and prototype UX concepts, handle customer feedback, build up the information architecture for complex products and applications. But it doesn’t stop there, you create visual designs and brand digital products, iteratively shape user experience up to the finest details and work with software developers and business stakeholders to deliver outstanding solutions. You combine the perspective for the whole and an eye for the details.
You are graduate in UX-/UI-design, communications design or media design – you might also be a self-educated person, but your portfolio tells us that you are capable of envisioning, creating, shaping effectively usable digital solutions that are visually attractive at the same time. You get excited when it comes to complex challenges, and you are working systematically and precisely. Preferably, you combine skills and passion in concept and visual design. You take responsibility for your tasks, work self-reliantly in a flat hierarchy. We look forward to colleagues who like to learn new things and to develop themselves in our team. Good spoken and written German and English complete your profile.
Additional experience/skills would be an advantage:
- 3 years+ of working experience
- Frontend-coding experience / affinity (optional)
- Good knowledge of Sketch, prototyping tools like inVision, Principle or Auxure, Adobe suite
- Knowledge and/or understanding of latest web technologies
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Broad interest and knowledge of digital Design trends
- Ability to work independently and systematically with high sense of responsibility
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Friendly, open-minded personality and excellent team working skills
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.
At CID you can expect:
– Exciting and varied tasks with individual responsibility and plenty of room for decision.
– An open and modern corporate culture with motivated colleagues in innovative teams
– The co-creation in our expanding company with diverse career opportunities
– The stability of an established company combined with the agility of a startup
– An attractive remuneration and high-quality equipment
– A full-time position with a performance-related salary development
– Enjoy pleasant soft factors such as 30 days’ holiday per year, a subsidized canteen from 2020 or a subsidized company pension scheme.
We offer you a results-oriented income and the opportunity of a successful professional development in a future-proof growing market. If this position and our company suits you, we are looking forward to receiving your application.