CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
You are responsible für the complete commercial customer journey, from initial contact, sales pitch, and contract negotiation to long-term account management.
- Independent processing of financial accounting and processing of all accounting transactions in the accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger
- Assistance in the preparation of business management evaluations and annual financial statements
- Production of statistics
- Processing of incoming invoices and execution of payment transactions
- Contact person for tax issues in cooperation with an external tax consultancy
- Implementation of legal changes in the relevant areas
- Supervision of tax audits
- General administrative activities
- Successfully completed training as a qualified tax administrator
- Several years of work experience
- Good knowledge of DATEV is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Enjoy working with figures, tables and statistics
- Flexibility, commitment and team spirit
- Independent and structured way of working combined with a high degree of reliability and responsibility
- Good written and spoken German and English
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.