CID GmbH is part of a fast-growing, innovative business group focused on process optimisation and information management. Our international workforce partners with global brands in delivery, telecommunication, automotives and insurance.
Together with our science and research partners, we turn smart thinking and strategy into solutions that overcome challenges in information search, management and categorisation.
Through our constantly expanding global network, CID is continuously strengthening its market position by releasing more and better offerings for customers around the world.
- Preparations in the cold/warm kitchen
- Preparations for the fooddistribution
- Food distribution
- Compliance with hygiene guidelines(HACCP) and work safety regulations
- General cleaning activities inparticular the cleaning of dishes.
- First experience in gastronomy is an advantage
- A friendly and neat appearance.
- Good handling of food, a sense of responsibility in the provision of food and a hygienic working method
- You can be enthusiastic about kitchen work and have fun doing it
- Team spirit, flexibility and commitment
What we offer
- Working hours according to agreement of 4 hours per day over lunchtime.
- No weekend and shift work
- A fixed-term employment contract of 12 months including a trial period of 6 months
- A modern equipped workstation
- An extensive on-the-job training
- A highly motivated and collegial working environment
Your opportunities at CID …
Are what you make of them. If you want to make a difference, we can help. CID can offer you opportunities, experience and growth within a stable and ever-improving organisation. Besides the daily roles and responsibilities on offer, working at CID offers you bigger challenges and the chance to actively shape the future of the business.
You’ll be part of a flexible, customer-obsessed and hungry-to-learn team, prioritising open communication and a welcoming culture. Our offices and working practices are designed to make joining as easy and productive as possible.
You’ll work on a rich variety of groundbreaking projects and products for major companies in different industries, supported by continuous communication and your ability to make key decisions. From the types of assignments you’ll be tasked with, through to the collaboration opportunities with leading technology vendors, working at CID offers fantastic conditions to further your professional development. We’re always keen to find and retain engaged employees, and will offer a permanent contract after a successful trial period.